Monday, November 23, 2009

Abandoned

Boo hoo. I was abandoned at school today. Physics ended fifteen minutes late so when I showed up at the UC turnaround, no one was there. I walked down to the parking lot but our car was gone. I called home twice. Finally, Mom called back and told me that Alexie had gotten home and then taken Andrew to driving class. Groan. A friend called and told me that Alexie had left a message telling me to wait in the UC turnaround. I did that for about ten minutes until I got bored of people coming up to me to check to see if I was alright. Mlah! I can't believe Alexie gave up on me when I have spent the past two Fridays lying on top of the car as people come up to me and ask if I was locked out of my car. How come it seems that lately all I do is sit around, wait for Alexie, and stare at people as they ask if I need help!?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, when did Lexie eventually pick you up?

    You know Grace B. made a helpful suggestion about what to do when you're waiting for someone so that concerned strangers won't come asking if you're okay. She said that if you fiddle around with your phone and pretend to be texting someone people will leave you alone--and in my experience she's right. Hmm, maybe that's why my phone is always dead...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Duncan. How did you get home?

    ReplyDelete