Wednesday, November 18, 2009

You know what I'm talking about

This morning I woke up to the dulcet tones of my sister telling me that Emily had dropped what amounted to an entire roll of toilet paper into the girls toilet and tried to flush it. Multiple times. Anyways, being the best plumber guy in the world besides Mario (and he's busy), I'm always the go-to guy in these situations. I got out of bed and promptly stepped on a toy. The toy slipped out from under me and I fell, smacking my head on the table. If it was brighter I would have been able to tell what toy I had tripped over and therefore know who to kill. Unfortunately it was dark so I had to resign myself to swearing to track down whoever left that toy there and then tie them to the pear trees near UTC campus that give off the dead fish smell. Then, I hear a sigh from one of the loft beds. Luke's voice wafts down, clearly disgusted, "That's not very funny, Duncan." Oh. Sorry, your majesty. Guess I'll have to try harder to amuse you the next time I trip. Anyways, grumbling I unstuffed the toilet and then came downstairs for morning devotions. Not a very good start to the day of my first final. (Whatever.)

3 comments:

  1. You have such violent tendancies, Duncan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juding by Luke (M)'s disgusted sigh, he must've been the one who put the toy on the floor in the first place. Probably specifically so that he good observe a good comedic show, which you apparently failed to deliver--tsk, tsk.

    It looks like Luke (M) better prepare himself to be tied to a pear tree...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why did Emily put all that toilet paper in the toilet in the first place?

    ReplyDelete