Monday, October 19, 2009

Class Schedule is Up!

Finally! The day you've all been waiting for! The day when the classes offered in Spring '10 at UTC are announced! Hurrah! I've gone ahead and made two potential battle plans. When I showed them to Andrew he said that I didn't need to choose immediately, that I could wait until Mom comes home. Shows what he knows. Ha. Here are the plans with the classes listed in the order that I take them on that day.

Plan 1:
MWF: (starting at 8:00) Scientific Writing, Microbiology, Latin. Microbio lab on Monday, Physics lab on Wednesday.
TT: (starting at 12:00) Physics, Western Civ

Plan 2:
MWF: (starting at 8:00) Anatomy, Scientific Writing, Latin. Physics Lab on Wednesday
TT: (starting at 8:00) Western Civ, Physics. Anatomy Lab on Tuesday.

Both plans clock in at seventeen hours.

5 comments:

  1. Duncan, I thought we were going to take Anatomy together in fall '10 semester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that the Spring '10 class schedule was up on Saturday. And of course, I immediately made up a possible schedule for the Spring. Ha, beat you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember to leave time for fencing on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete