Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ants

Recently Andrew put his retainer in his mouth and felt something odd. You know the feeling: "Oh no!" You think. "My retainer is off by a fraction of a degree and now it is moving my teeth in all sorts of insane directions!" Andrew popped it out and looked at it. He saw the source of his problem: there were ants crawling all over his retainer.

This has gone on quite long enough. According to the parents, the Bug Man has already been called and is on his way. I say that it is time to move beyond these diplomatic tactics. I say we kidnap an ant, brainwash it, give it an ant-sized flamethrower and turn it into Ant Rambo. Then he can go back to his little nest and kill everyone Rambo-style. Then when he turns on us we can just squash him.

1 comment:

  1. That ant brainwash thing reminds me of Dwarf Fortress. One of your dwarfs goes into a strange mood and then picks up an axe and starts killing the other dwarfs. I'm told the worst thing is when a fire imp invades your base and starts throwing fire balls at your dwarfs.

    ReplyDelete