Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Mysterious Black Eye

I've developed a mysterious black eye. This is impressive because I have been remarkably peaceful for the past few days. I haven't punched anyone (hard) or been punched by anyone back. I suspect that I just slept on a lego or something. Dad says it might be something like cellulitis and Alexie says it is face cancer. Mom's put me on an antibiotic circuit. Anyway, I'll just wait for it to deflate. It's probably something innocent and harmless like an evil spirit or a parasitic alien.

1 comment:

  1. A parasitic alien!! Hmm...sounds like Mme. Toxoplasma (from Parasite Pig) may have infested your brain. If you have any weird urges to go to some far off planet called Jacute, you'd better stay away, because if you go you might get eaten by crabs.

    ReplyDelete